Topic: undefined reference to `wc_InitCert'

I am programming an Arduino Giga R1 with the Android Studio and want to use the library wolfssl to use key material and certificates. When I want to load a certificate with the function "wc_InitCert()", I get the following error message "undefined reference to `wc_InitCert'". I have already emptied the cache several times. For testing I used the example project wolfssl_version and I also get this error message. The function "wc_InitCert" is implemented in the file "asn.c", which is located in the path "wolfssl\src\wolfcrypt\src\asn.c". Is it possible that it cannot find this file in Android Studio?
Thank you.

Re: undefined reference to `wc_InitCert'

Hi MMI_101,

Thanks for using wolfSSL and reaching out to us here on the forums.

In order to be able to use wc_InitCert, you must have the macro WOLFSSL_CERT_GEN defined. I don't know what macros you have defined in your user_settings.h and/or compiler flags, but my best guess is that this is not defined.  If it is defined, please let me know what other macros are defined.

Here at wolfSSL we love knowing how our code is being used.  Can you tell us a bit about yourself and your project?

- Where are you located?  Country and nearest large urban area should suffice.
- It this project out of personal interest, an academic project or commercial in nature?
- Is there an institution or company associated with your work?

Any other details about yourself and your project would be greatly appreciated.

Warm regards, Anthony